• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to adjust text but can't find adjustment section in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm trying to edit text on an image for a film cover. Problem is, I  can't find the adjustment layer section on my screen. It's usually located on the bottom right corner of the screen. For some reason, it's not there. Can anyone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Taking your question at face value, if you are having a problem locating Adjustments, then it is probably a good idea to get back top basics by selecting the Essentials workspace, and resetting it.  You'll then be able to access them from the pop-up at the bottom of the Layers Panel.

Alternatively, you go Window > Adjustments which will open the Adjustments panel above the Layers panel.  If you build a workspace that you like, save it as a new workspace, and don't forget you can save custom too

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the bottom right corner is how you resize some windows not text. Text you change the size by editing the Font size.  You can also transform a text layer.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  This was very helpful information my friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taking your question at face value, if you are having a problem locating Adjustments, then it is probably a good idea to get back top basics by selecting the Essentials workspace, and resetting it.  You'll then be able to access them from the pop-up at the bottom of the Layers Panel.

Alternatively, you go Window > Adjustments which will open the Adjustments panel above the Layers panel.  If you build a workspace that you like, save it as a new workspace, and don't forget you can save custom toolbars, menus and shortcuts with custom workspaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked perfect. Thank you very much for your swift response! I evidently don't use Photoshop enough. It was a simple fix & didn't realize that's all I needed to do. Again, I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad u fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the image been flattened so that the text is incorporated into the image? If so, you won't be able to change the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines