• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redownloading what I already bought

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop for years now and I have to refresh my PC today,  It deleted everything I have and I can not figure out how to re-download Photoshop.  I am not going to pay for something I have already paid for.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

If you identify the version and Platform I sure we can help.  All you need to do is search Adobe.com for the adobe suite version of the products you have purchased.  You can also find your registered Products serial numbers there as well.

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you identify the version and Platform I sure we can help.  All you need to do is search Adobe.com for the adobe suite version of the products you have purchased.  You can also find your registered Products serial numbers there as well.

Find your serial number

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whichever version of Photoshop you have a serial number for can be downloaded from

Adobe apps - download and installation help

Install then enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines