• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelation when going from lightroom to photoshop

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using CS2 for many years and recently upgraded to Lightroom and Photoshop CC. When i edit my images in Lightroom the images are clear and sharp, but when i hit edit in photoshop they come up all pixelated with lines and pixelation etc. I have read some forums about changing the cache in preferences and then performance and to adjust the cache to 4. My cache is set on 4 and i still am having the same problem, I have also updated my graphics and video cards as i have read in forums, but still have this problem. My images are fine when i zoom in but look terrible when not zoomed in. Is there any other reason that this would be happening.  I keep getting the warning about my Camera Raw not being updated when it is so im not sure if this is causing the problem. See images.Thanks in Advance.Screenshot (107).pngScreenshot (109).pngScreenshot (108).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Hi

You need to compare the two versions at 100% view (called 1:1 in Lightroom and 100% zoom in Photoshop). Anything else you are viewing a preview not the "rendered" image.

As for the error message - that is a bug in the latest version. Just check "don't show again" and Open anyway. It does not affect the working.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need to compare the two versions at 100% view (called 1:1 in Lightroom and 100% zoom in Photoshop). Anything else you are viewing a preview not the "rendered" image.

As for the error message - that is a bug in the latest version. Just check "don't show again" and Open anyway. It does not affect the working.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that makes sense, Thanks very much Dave for your time to comment I appreciate it a lot. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome .

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines