Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding Triggers

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have created a composition and I was wondering if it would be possible if you could hide or make the other triggers invisible when you click on another trigger?

1.PNG

For example,

2.PNG

I have moved the other triggers to the bottom to show what I would like the image to show. The only triggers available will be the one the user has clicked on and then the home trigger which will take the user back to the original image.

Many thanks,

Kelsea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

I am not 100% sure, if I understand: You see all triggers/buttons at the beginning – you click one trigger/button and the other trigger/buttons get invisible, except maybe a small icon? You may also want to keep the rollover states, in order to still have other buttons available?

This could be done with the state button widget. Put everything inside the state button – hide 1 by 1 for each state what you deserve – there´s a slider in the top menu bar.

Easier, if you use as many state buttons as nec

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not 100% sure, if I understand: You see all triggers/buttons at the beginning – you click one trigger/button and the other trigger/buttons get invisible, except maybe a small icon? You may also want to keep the rollover states, in order to still have other buttons available?

This could be done with the state button widget. Put everything inside the state button – hide 1 by 1 for each state what you deserve – there´s a slider in the top menu bar.

Easier, if you use as many state buttons as necessary and keep track of what you want to see all the time (button icon to show : ah, there´s a button) , it is called "normal" – on rollover – on click – when active.

You can see an example of state buttons on :  realschule gaggenau​ on the left hand side. In my case, "normal" is set to "transparent"

and active is set to almost the same as rollover – only the color of text changes.

Best practise: create on state button and set everything as desired, copy this button as many times you need, change text inside the buttons, link them as needed, enjoy.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines