• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 will not load; asks me to sign in to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe CS6 when I was in Design School in 2012. Last year I decided to try Creative Cloud and signed up for it, downloaded the programs, etc. Last month I realized I couldn't afford it anymore and cancelled my Creative Cloud subscription. I knew I could still use CS6 free of charge... or so I thought.

A few days ago I tried to open Photoshop and the error message I got was "Go to the Subscription Manager to renew your subscription for Creative Cloud and continue using your product uninterrupted."

But I didn't think I needed a CC subscription to use my (already bought and paid for) CS6 products?

Same thing happens when I try to open InDesign and Illustrator CS6.

Help!

Details: I use a MacBook Pro 2012.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Yon may need to uninstall Adobe software and then use Adobe cleaner to wipe-out all traces of your subscription.  Then install CS6 using your Perpetual serial number. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

The CS6 version in the creative cloud is and updated CS6 version its not the same version as perpetual CS6,  Creative cloud version of CS6 is  Photoshop extended version 13.1.2 Mac and PC, The perpetual versions of CS6 are  CS6 version 13.0.1.3 Windows and CS6 Versi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yon may need to uninstall Adobe software and then use Adobe cleaner to wipe-out all traces of your subscription.  Then install CS6 using your Perpetual serial number. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

The CS6 version in the creative cloud is and updated CS6 version its not the same version as perpetual CS6,  Creative cloud version of CS6 is  Photoshop extended version 13.1.2 Mac and PC, The perpetual versions of CS6 are  CS6 version 13.0.1.3 Windows and CS6 Version 13.0.6 Mac.  The Perpetual licences are either for Photoshop Extended or Standard.  The Code is the same for Extended and Standard.  What features are enabled is a function of your licence key.

Be sure to use CS6 menu Help>Updated foe version 13.0.0 is very buggy.  You need CS6 13.0.0 to be updated to version 13.0.1.3 or 13.0.6

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the reply! I'll give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines