• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync LR mobile to LR desktop and LR cloud

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sync photos taken on my iPhone using lightroom to lightroom cloud and to lightroom desktop.  There are thousands of photos on my phone which are not sync to either.  What should I do?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

I suggest you do some reading and viewing of some tutorials on both LR and LR Mobile.

Get started with Lightroom for mobile |

As to what you should do that is completely up to you. I personally use LR mobile sparingly. Others use it a lot.

Whether you sync a few images or all your images on your phone is up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of LR are you using.

Go to Help > About Adobe PS LR and post the exact version number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR mobile 2.7.3 48697E

LR 2015 10 Release build 1111918.

These should be the newest versions.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you do some reading and viewing of some tutorials on both LR and LR Mobile.

Get started with Lightroom for mobile |

As to what you should do that is completely up to you. I personally use LR mobile sparingly. Others use it a lot.

Whether you sync a few images or all your images on your phone is up to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your solution is to not use the product? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would take the time to review the link I posted you might get your answers and have a better understanding of how LR desktop > LR mobile, and LR mobile > LR desktop works.

You asked "What should I do?" without giving any more info.

Never did I say not to use LR Mobile. I said I use it sparingly. I don't take many images with my phone and never sync any that I do take with LR mobile. I do sync images from LR desktop to the LR mobile and web system so I can show them to people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in - both in LrMobile and LrDesktop?

Are you using the same Adobe account?

Is the desktop catalogue set up to sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am signed into both.  How do I confirm my desktop catalogue is up to sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wpart  wrote

Yes, I am signed into both.  How do I confirm my desktop catalogue is up to sync?

In the Collections section of the Library module in the left hand panel there should be a double arrow that tells you which collections are synced.

You can also open the LR Preferences and go to the LR Mobile tab to check if any sync operations are currently being done. It's under Sync activity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines