• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import pdf files that I uploaded to document cloud via adobe reader app on iphone?

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey!

I need your help!. I can't import my pdf files that I upload to the document cloud via the app on my iphone. I can easily view the files but can't save it on my phone(there's no way to move the file from "document cloud" to "local"). This way every time I need to wait until the download of the file is done.

If there is any way to download the files back to my iphone please let me know.

Thank you

mohamad

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mohamad.e40812839,

Unfortunately, the functionality you are looking for is currently not available.

There isn't any way to import the file back to the Local from Document cloud in Acrobat Reader on iOS.

As a workaround what you could do is, create a duplicate copy of the file in "Local" (before uploading to document cloud). Keep one in "Local" upload the other one to the doc cloud.

But the uploaded file cant be save to the local again, unless you don't download it.

How do you create Duplicate file for the you may refer to copying files in- Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines