• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign CC unable to start application

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated my Indesign CC to the 2017 version I keep getting the error code 0xc000007b: Unable to start application. Does anyone know how to solve this?

So far I have reinstalled and uninstalled multiple times and I've also tried to replace the dll files, but nothing has worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

restart your computer and retry installing id.

if you see the same error, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to update your ms visual c++ to 2015, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I followed the link and downloaded the exe, restarted my PC as required. However it still did not solve the problem. Indesign still cannot be launched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attach a screenshot similar to the one below showing your ms c++ installs,

Screenshot - 4_30_2017 , 7_13_14 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here is the screenshot of the C++ installs.Microsoft C++.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and retry installing id.

if you see the same error, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the InDesign forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines