• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Composition as Text Template not available

Explorer ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to export a lower third as a Text Template. But the export option does not show up at all in the export panel.
So I can't export as .aecap file.

AE release: 2017.2  (14.2.0.198) Updated today May 1st 2017
OS. Win10

Here's a screenshot of the available options in the export submenu.

export.jpg

Did I miss something? But I thought this is the way to go now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Motion Graphic Templates have actually replaced Live Text Templates. you can still open in Premiere an After Effects project file (aep file) that contain a text layer in it ,and you will have access to its text field, but you can't save Aecap anymore in After Effects and instead you can save a Motion Graphic Templates. Create Motion Graphics templates |

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion Graphic Templates have actually replaced Live Text Templates. you can still open in Premiere an After Effects project file (aep file) that contain a text layer in it ,and you will have access to its text field, but you can't save Aecap anymore in After Effects and instead you can save a Motion Graphic Templates. Create Motion Graphics templates |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for your answer. Very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines