• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish to Flickr this morning.

Explorer ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting this morning (5/1/17), I am unable to publish to Flickr from Lightroom using the standard Lightroom to Flickr Plug-In.  I receive

I am receiving the error: "Can't update this collection.  Could not contact the Flickr web service.  Please check your Internet connect."

I have checked my Internet connection and all is well.  The Flickr website is functioning normally.  However, it was very slow and sometimes failed earlier this weekend.

When I check my Flickr photostream, I see my photo has been posted correctly. 

I checked the Flickr community forum and several other people are encountering the same error this morning. 

I assume the problem is on the Flickr side.

Paul.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

"Flakr" has been getting steadily more unreliable for the last couple of years as Yahoo entered its death spiral and sold to Verizon. Your best bet is to monitor the Flickr help forum and retry a couple of times a day.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Flakr" has been getting steadily more unreliable for the last couple of years as Yahoo entered its death spiral and sold to Verizon. Your best bet is to monitor the Flickr help forum and retry a couple of times a day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines