• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 14.2 timeline ruler issue.

Engaged ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something odd was updated when upgrading from 14.1 to 14.2. I have a composition that is 6mins long. After the upgrade instead of properly showing the minutes / seconds + frames, e.g. 1:20:15f, it only shows the seconds and frames repeatedly across the composition, regardless of zoom level. Of course if I get really close I only expect to see frame numbers displayed. It's bonkers, either my brain is noticing something that has always been this way or there is a bug.

I've posted an image here, so you can see that it's just repeating the timecode without any reference to which minute we are in. If there is some new toggle switch / setting that has been implemented, I will gladly take advice pointing me in that direction! Thanks...

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 3.30.39 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Bug in the recent update for 29.97 and 30fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug in the recent update for 29.97 and 30fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias. I don't feel dumb now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unbelievable.  Adobe's STILL breaking features that were previously just fine.

I was told on Friday that at my workplace, we'll be going to Adobe's new model of automatic updates.  The bosses remind me that Adobe will now have to make double-dog sure that updates work or this new model won't work.

I for one remain terrified at this new prospect.  Adobe's taught me the true meaning of two words: skepticism and cynicism.

I also thank my lucky stars that I have a perfectly-functioning copy of CS 5.5 on my home machine.  It may not be the latest and greatest, but it By-God WORKS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines