• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not appearing correct online but are in Muse

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm in Muse or the business catalyst version of the site, the photos in the lightbox appear correctly, but when I publish the site the active and normal photo are showing 2 different photos instead of the same, for 3 out of the 20 images I have on that specific page. Any ideas on why it would be doing that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Yes, this looks like a hosting side issue.

You may try deleting all the files from the host and reupload the site.

For showing a proof to your host, the site can also be published on Business Catalyst as a test and used for comparison.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dejeanm,

Can you please post a URL of your site so we can refer to it and also check the codes?

Also if you can post some screenshots showing the difference it will be helpful.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for the reply.

http://tabbystone.com

I attached some screen shots from the page (MANTELS ) I'm having trouble with online.

The first one is the normal view of "Almada" the second is the rollover view of "Almada" (but in Muse it's showing both as the rollover view - the second picture). The third picture shows both photos in the normal view ("rochelle" and "sycamore") but they are the incorrect image. The fourth and fifth picture are the correct ones in the rollover view. Again, in Muse it shows all of the correct photos, from what I can see.

Thanks again,

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 7.59.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 7.59.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 7.59.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 7.59.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 8.00.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Pretty strange but it looks good at my end, or maybe I am overlooking something.

Check some below screenshots taken at my system.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

You may try deleting your browser cache and see if that works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks good at my side , too. Or you you have to provide more specific links.

Or, another suggestion: create one page with one or two of your issues, otherwise the site would get took big and to much searching for mistakes, if there are any!? And show us a .muse to have a look. Please – only small file, ok?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush, it looks like it solved itself on the website version and now I'm having trouble with two of the pictures on the phone version doing something similar - do you thinks it's possible to be a hosting issue if it looks good on all versions except for the live version on the website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this looks like a hosting side issue.

You may try deleting all the files from the host and reupload the site.

For showing a proof to your host, the site can also be published on Business Catalyst as a test and used for comparison.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines