• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hellow this is darshan ,i would like to know what is the reason behind rejection of my photo.before they told me model release is not appropriate now they give notice of non compliant image give me suggestion:

File ID: 144405809

File ID: 144405825

help me how to improve  model release.

thank you

[Moved from the Stock Contributor Critique forum (which is for getting advice and critiques on images from your fellow users) and into a support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

It appears that you are using the model featured in the image as the witness also. The witness must be an adult person that views the model signing. In addition, it appears you are adding the signatures to the release in post processing which is not allowed. The release must be hand signed.

Initially your files were put in "remind to complete" mode since your releases were invalid. Since you resubmitted without making any changes, the files were rejected because you did not comply with our requir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that you are using the model featured in the image as the witness also. The witness must be an adult person that views the model signing. In addition, it appears you are adding the signatures to the release in post processing which is not allowed. The release must be hand signed.

Initially your files were put in "remind to complete" mode since your releases were invalid. Since you resubmitted without making any changes, the files were rejected because you did not comply with our requirements.

Additional information can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/legal/model-release.html

Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you mat for reviewed my images and my mistakes for model

releases..let me correct the model release and i hope this time i dont make

any mistake..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines