Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text over video

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How can I put a text line over a video clip?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Nice tip @Gerik! That's one way to do it.

@ Stephan At this time there's no way within Clip to add text over the video. Using Spark Video or another 3rd party would be the way to get it done at this time.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy!

What I do on my iPhone is use the Adobe Spark Video app to take a video clip and add text over top. Then I export it out to my camera roll. Then I open up Adobe Premiere Clip and import it. Here's a quick example I just made a few minutes ago to show you. ClipTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice tip @Gerik! That's one way to do it.

@ Stephan At this time there's no way within Clip to add text over the video. Using Spark Video or another 3rd party would be the way to get it done at this time.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me this is the One missing feature from this awesome app; over any other video-editing apps, sure hope it can be added in. And pity Spark Video is not yet avail for android.. Fingers crossed!

*Best app out there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This app seems so early in development that I doubt it's practical for any serious professional use, it's a shame I have to use this for school though . I would like to see some update in the future so they can finally fix this nonsense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines