• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I edit an acrobat PDF file and have the changes effect all copies that have been emailed

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

Hoping this can be done.

Lets say I save an acrobat PDF file to my computer, make some changes, then save and email it out to my customers.

• Can i edit the original acrobat file saved on my PC and have the changes be applied to all copies of the PDF file, even if that file has been emailed and is sitting in someone elses inbox?

Too many times have i forward pdf files without checking the properties and given away my suppliers info to consumer. Like my situation now..... would be great to know if this can be done. It would be great if I could erase the properties author and have it update all copies of that file.

Anyways, let me know.

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, no change in the original will have any effect on the copy on somebody else's computer (or email inbox).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines