• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR acts as if ACR is outdated

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Win10 64 using Adobe CC apps LR (release 2015.10) and Photoshop (2017.1.0). ACR version is 9.10. The CC app says all applications are current. However, when I attempt to open up a Canon Raw image (5D MK3) from LR into Photoshop I get the message  "This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version for full compatibility. Please update the Camera Raw plug-in using the update tool in the Photoshop help menu" Then in the same message box it gives the following options:

Don't Show Again

Render using Lightroom

Open Anyway,

Cancel

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Yes, we know.  Already several posts with this glitch that was introduced with 6.10.

Until Adobe correct the error message-  simply click [Open Anyway].  Edit-in Photoshop will continue as normal.

If one extra mouse click annoys you-  Check [Don't Show Again] then [Open Anyway].

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we know.  Already several posts with this glitch that was introduced with 6.10.

Until Adobe correct the error message-  simply click [Open Anyway].  Edit-in Photoshop will continue as normal.

If one extra mouse click annoys you-  Check [Don't Show Again] then [Open Anyway].

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ... that might work for Photoshop, but not for Lightroom. There is no "import anyway" button.

Other ideas for Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Atomische,

What do you mean by "Import anyway"?

The 'Lightroom to Photoshop"  nag dialog is answered above.

Are you talking about another different problem?

If it is that you cannot Import photos from your camera because -Lightroom does not support your camera- then, yes, entirely different problem.  You will need to do either 1) buy a Lightroom update, or 2) convert photos to DNG then import to Lightroom. And ask- with details- in another post.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines