Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slide show not working

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Premier 15-

All of a sudden the slide show is not working- I have not used this button for about 6 months.--i have been busy editing.

Help

I select the pix-  even 3-4 pix- Hit the slide show button-  A little circle appears for about 5 seconds-  and then nothing ??

thank you

ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

There are three programs in the Elements bundle: Premiere Elements, Photoshop Elements and the Elements Organizer. There is no program called Photoshop Premiere.

Can you clarify which program you are using and what button you are clicking on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three programs in the Elements bundle: Premiere Elements, Photoshop Elements and the Elements Organizer. There is no program called Photoshop Premiere.

Can you clarify which program you are using and what button you are clicking on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the adibe  elements organizer  15=  It  has about 20,000 pix init

thank you

ed p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, ejp. I don't understand your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements organizer 15- 

When I click on the slide show button on the bottom tool-bar after I have selected some pis =  a little circle appears for a few seconds saying  MAYBE--  Waiting the nothing

I have not used the slide show for about 6 months but it was working-  Thay may have been through elements 14.everything else seemsto work- i have about 17,000 pix in the system.

thank you

ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you trying to create a slideshow or just play a series of photos in a slideshow?

If you're trying to create a slideshow and you're in the Organizer, go to the Create menu in the upper left of the program and select Slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines