Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling Issue

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Every time I scale my puppet it gets very disfigured and all the layers that recreate the puppet separate. Is there anyone who can help me resolve this problem.

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 7.55.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 7.55.44 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another picture. I know I assigned everything to the right place but I don't understand why it is separating like this.

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 8.18.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 8.23.04 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off independent layers (the crowns) on all the layers besides "Mary"  The crowns are allowing the layers to act independently with no reference to their position. If you want them to act independently you would need to use the staple tool to attach them in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably want to rename/retag Face to Head, otherwise it won't be recognized as a Head.

If the hair is falling off, try making it not independent, or making sure it's stapled.

These might help too:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help! I ended up renaming and stapling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines