• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My after effect was start correctly, but since a month, it doesn't start.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already paid and checked it several times but it still doesn't work. Everything works, but only not after effect.

when I start it , this page never turns(first picture). And if I click X, the second pictures comes out(asking for close the tap).

And third one appears when I click 'no'. Third page appears. This page appears when I should pay for another month, but I already paid and I have no idea what should I do on that page. please help me!  (First picture means, 'please wait a moment')after effect a.png

after effect b.pngafter effect c.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

When you sign into your Creative Cloud account and go to the "Manage account" and then "Manage subscription" links, does your account show as being paid through the end of the month? If so, open the Creative Cloud, click the gear icon, click "Preferences" and then click "Sign Out." It probably can't hurt to restart your computer after that, but I don't think it's necessary. After that sign back in and try to launch After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the After Effects forum, and the very best of luck to them

[EDIT]  I notice there is an After Effects (Japan) forum and I got a wee bit excited for a moment there, but Google tells me those characters are Korean.  Oh well.  Back to you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't korea's after effect forum, so I came here.

Many people don't know how to distinguish them.

Korean is only made of these, easy and fast to learn

ㄱㄴㄷㄹㅁㅂㅅㅇㅈㅊㅋㅌㅍㅎ ㄲㄸㅃㅉㅆ ㄺㄽㅄㄻ ㅏㅑㅓㅕㅗㅛㅜㅠㅡㅣ ㅐㅔ ㅢ ㅟㅚㅞ

moving to here is real luck to me .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign into your Creative Cloud account and go to the "Manage account" and then "Manage subscription" links, does your account show as being paid through the end of the month? If so, open the Creative Cloud, click the gear icon, click "Preferences" and then click "Sign Out." It probably can't hurt to restart your computer after that, but I don't think it's necessary. After that sign back in and try to launch After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to you, my after effect finally works again! Now I can continue my school work. Thanks for the tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines