• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scanning and scrolling error: Reader on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During scanning documents it gives an error : "Unable to capture image. An unknown error occurred (-16800)" and sometimes just closes the app itself, making me scan the bunch of pages all over again.

While commenting if I was using the continuous reading mode then I am able to scroll but if single page mode was used before commenting the document can't be scrolled to next page with two finger, that makes adding handwritten notes on consecutive pages a bit hectic process.

How can these be fixed?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted this to the Adobe Reader forum. Acrobat Pro lets create a PDF from Scanner. Reader does not. What are you actually using?

There is an Acrobat forum for scanning and a different one for commenting, and many other forums for other specific Acrobat issues. This post can be moved to one of those two forums if you actually have Acrobat, and not Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader on ipad pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved this thread to "Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad" and added that to the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines