Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud files batch downgrade

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

My omputer has been attacked by a virus and all my files have been corrupted, included my creative cloud folder. As a consequence, all my projects are corrupted and i would like to know if there i a way to restore back my whole cloud to a previous date?

But in batch as I have more than 10 Gb and i can't restore manually all my files.

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Your Adobe Creative Cloud account comes with online storage so that your assets are available to you anywhere and on any device or computer, however, if you have somehow lost the online backup, Adobe does not have any account of that lost data.

Please see: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnaud,

Sorry to hear about this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to restore the cloud to a previous date. You will be able to restore files from the cloud but not move it to a previous date.

You may refer:

Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Feel free to update the thread.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for ypur answer, i know how to use cloud s functionnalyties, but my question is more: is adobe support able to restore and provide backups?

It is useless for mento sync anything as my files are corrupted, both on my cloud and my computer.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arnaud, there is no backup of data that you save on Adobe cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, so jus to understand well and improve my workflow, creative cloud is used to share project only and not to be used as a back up?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Adobe Creative Cloud account comes with online storage so that your assets are available to you anywhere and on any device or computer, however, if you have somehow lost the online backup, Adobe does not have any account of that lost data.

Please see: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines