• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huge audio issue!!! Please help!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having this very frustrating and difficult problem with my audio in 2014 after effects cc. When I drag the audio and play it, it works just fine. But as soon as I apply an effect such as lowering the audio levels, etc., it does not show this, as in you can not hear it. Further issues with this problem, whenever I trim my comp (the trim to comp right click option on timeline) it changes the position in which I had the audio automatically. Further, if I keep the audio the same without any effects on it, when I render the video it also changes the position in the song then what I put it at originally. If you need more details I can provide more evidence and problems that have to go along with the audio such as dragging a second audio in and it changed the position of the first audio layer by itself. I have already tried everything possible and now looking for help from the pros.​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like the sample rates of the files, their format, screenshots and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't feel like sharing further information as Mylenium suggests, you can try converting your audio file to a WAV. See if that helps. Also, what, exact, version number of AE CC 2014 are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BransonD,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines