Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit Code: 160, 'You can not save the registry'

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

today I uptated CC, but I have problem with Photoshop. There is an information about registry and error 160.

I saw this topic:error code 160 'CreateRegistryKeyCommand'  but I don't know what I should to find (and write) in registry in Windows.

Please, help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Please use the tool to do a clean reinstall of Photoshop Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and let us know if it works for you after the reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karniap,

As you are getting Error code 160, Please follow the steps mentioned on this post and let us know if it works error code 160 'CreateRegistryKeyCommand'

Regards,Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sahil,

as I wrote I saw this topic, but I don't know what I should to delete - I mean what is the name of file which I should to delete.
Could You please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I haven't got this:
SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Photoshop.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right-click the PS icon and select  "run as administrator" and see if that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe.JPG I have this information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the tool to do a clean reinstall of Photoshop Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and let us know if it works for you after the reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sahil,

now evverything is working!

Thank You for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're glad it's working for you now, feel free to reach out to us for any future queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines