• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Business Catalyst - down

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

our Adobe Business Catalyst websites are down, and they have been down since Monday morning, more then 2 days and that's day 3.

any idea of what is going on with Adobe?

should we be considering a more reliable last form with higher degree of support? Such as mirrored sites etc..

regards

roger

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The response I had yesterday when one of mine was still down after they claimed the original issue as resolved was:

The Australian Data Center issue is specific to the sites which are using External DNS and they are pointing to the IP 54.252.148.183

If the Ip is changed to 54.252.148.191 instead of 54.252.148.183, it should resolve the issue.

I found this did work to get that site back up, as it was indeed using external DNS. Not sure if this will work for you.

During this period, one of my other sites mysteriously had its primary style.css file truncated to zero bytes - an error during internal migration I would assume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just informed by the customer support team that they are currently under a DDOS attack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"What is happening with the AU DC?

Aishvarya Raj Rastogi (Wed, 5/3/2017, 09:44:55 am)
Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We are under large DDOS attack and working against it. This is our top priority and only priority at the moment. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA at the moment."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines