Exit

homogenize the luminosity with this skill the entire image

Enthusiast ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i was watching this video

the author said that he want to homogenize the lumosity of the entire image and he does show the skill inverterd overlay

it's at 6,40 minutes , i was not able to share at the exact time

but he does duplicate the layers twice , apply ->only the green channel inverted -> mode overlay and guassian blur

do you know this skill ?

why does he use the green channel and not others?

please check after 6 minutes and 40 seconds

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do Camera sensors have twice as many green pixels then they have Red and Blue Pixels.   I think is has to do with human vision gets most info out of the green spectrum. There are many lays to do luminosity masking.  There is not one way. What you posted did nor display for me so I have no idea what is in the video.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

you can't watch the video , can you?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried again.  It seem to work after about five or ten minuets of downloading. It does not stream  like most web videos and I do not understand the language of the presenter.   So the video is lost on me.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

JJMack thanks for you support

by the way he talked about homogenize the lumosity of the entire image , in this case of the landscape , with this steps

duplicate the layers twice , apply ->only the green channel inverted -> mode overlay and guassian blur

do you know some skill to homogenize the lumosity of the entire image?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem here is that no one understands what "homogenize the luminosity" means. If you do that, it's all middle gray and no image left.

Without further info - maybe what you're looking for is some Clarity effect. Try the Camera Raw filter and the Clarity slider there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

sadly i don't know why the video doesn't work

but he shows before and after -> to show how homogenize the luminosity of the sky , montains and meadow

thanks Fosse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/D+Fosse  wrote

The problem here is that no one understands what "homogenize the luminosity" means..

It sounds like you don't take good care of your complexion Dag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hah! That's what you get when you do the Google...life and art unite...

We're now at the point where you naturally reach for the clone stamp when you look in the mirror. Or content-aware fill, as the case may be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi

i guess the transtate is misleading

he said "this skill made the shadow of the mountains , sky and clouds

please mercy  , i try to translate it to english

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines