• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Stopped Reading Fuji X70 Raw Files

Explorer ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a Fuji X70 for a while now and never had a problem with its raw files until today. Today Damera Raw says it can't read them, although Lightroom reads them fine, but they won't open into Photoshop from Lightroom, nor will Photoshop open them through ACR (it says it can't read them). This happened both before and after installing the new PS update, but never before today.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?  The term "read" is pretty general.

Can Bridge display thumbnails for them?

Can you open a JPG from Bridge into Photoshop?  Can you open a JPG from LR into PS? 

What version of Camera Raw are you using?  On Windows you can use Photoshop: Help / About Plug-in / Camera Raw to find out.

The X70 needs ACR 9.4 or newer.  Is it possible you're somehow running PS CS6 which is only compatible up to ACR 9.1.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heronsong,

Please take a look at the solutions documented here Troubleshoot Camera Raw | Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?  The term "read" is pretty general.

Can Bridge display thumbnails for them?

Can you open a JPG from Bridge into Photoshop?  Can you open a JPG from LR into PS? 

What version of Camera Raw are you using?  On Windows you can use Photoshop: Help / About Plug-in / Camera Raw to find out.

The X70 needs ACR 9.4 or newer.  Is it possible you're somehow running PS CS6 which is only compatible up to ACR 9.1.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's the error message:

I am running PS CC 2017.1.1, but ACR is 9.1.1.461. Both PS and ACC say it is up to date. Bridge cannot display thumbnails for the raw files. How can I make it install the proper version of ACR?

I have had for a while and still have the situation where LR says that PS does not have the proper version of ACR, but all has worked ok if I tell it to ignore that, until now this problem with the X70.

A little later:

I HAVE FOUND THE ACR 10 INSTALLER AND SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED IT AND THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE SOLVED.

Thank you very much,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines