• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 on win 7 won't sign in to Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have active CC plan for photographers. Lightroom on Ipad successfully connected to CC. CC app installed on win 7 also successfully logged in. After that I downloaded and installed Lightroom 5.7.1 through CC app (I understand this is my best option since I run 32-bit OS). Lightroom help now says that I have active CC license and that I Signed up as "my Adobe ID". Now trying to get started with Lightroom mobile: go to the upper left corner menu Get started with Ligthroom mobile -> Sign in. A new dialog window appears offering me to input my Adobe ID and pass. I do so than press Sign in button, it all blurs (sign in process starts...) and stays so forever. Please advice how to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vladimirk,

Have you synced anything from any of your devices using Lightroom?

Is not so, Please, open Lightroom Preferences>Lightroom mobile and select delete all data.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but all data is clear and still no progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware you require to be using Lightroom CC to use the sync feature. Unfortunately that requires a 64 bit operating system.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! But there is a sync feature in Lightroom 5. And going back - creative cloud was presented with lightroom 5 - there was no lightroom cc at that moment. Just aked Adobe Help Desk, still waiting for their answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Adobe help desk just confirmed that Lightroom 5 will not connect to Lightroom mobile. Only Lightroom 6 (cc). Thank you all for your advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines