• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Commerce options with Adobe Muse

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe Muse and am ready to buy, But have been told on adobe chat line that it doesn't come with E-Commerce and i would have to download it. There were so many to choose from. Would anyone know what the best free widget would be for e-commerce? I also do not want to put pricing in until a much later date. Is there a widget out there like that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Although there might be free e-commerce widgets available, those widgets are just tools to integrate a store created with third party e-commerce solutions into a Muse website project. And, third party e-commerce solutions are not free, at least I have not seen a decent free solution. Adobe offers Business Catalyst as an e-commerce solution that works with Muse, along with many other third party e-commerce solutions to build a store, like Shopify, Ewcid, Sellify.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although there might be free e-commerce widgets available, those widgets are just tools to integrate a store created with third party e-commerce solutions into a Muse website project. And, third party e-commerce solutions are not free, at least I have not seen a decent free solution. Adobe offers Business Catalyst as an e-commerce solution that works with Muse, along with many other third party e-commerce solutions to build a store, like Shopify, Ewcid, Sellify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines