• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Live Text Option

Engaged ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have After Effects CC 14.2.0. I have used Live text comps before but it seems in recent upgrades it is no longer available.
What am I missing?

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 10.32.01 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 10.32.09 AM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

What am I missing?

that you don't need this checkbox anymore and it has been removed. now every Aep project that has text can be imported to Prmeiere and the text can be edited in premiere. if you want to export an aecap file (introduced in 14.0), you cannot anymore. instead, there is a new feature called Motion Graphics Templates: Create Motion Graphics templates |

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has been replaced with the new Motion Graphic Template feature in the 14.2 update. It is way better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I missing?

that you don't need this checkbox anymore and it has been removed. now every Aep project that has text can be imported to Prmeiere and the text can be edited in premiere. if you want to export an aecap file (introduced in 14.0), you cannot anymore. instead, there is a new feature called Motion Graphics Templates: Create Motion Graphics templates |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Ive got it. It looks really great! Is there a way to re-edit the Motion Graphics once I its exported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Is there a way to re-edit the Motion Graphics once I its exported?

only in the original aep file and you will have to export it again and replace in premiere again. if you are asking for a replacement workflow, it's kinda of an Achilles heal right now of this whole feature: Re: Motion Graphics - Limits & Frustrations when put to actual use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines