• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 2015.10 Camera Raw 9.10 not rendering Fuji XT-2 properly

Participant ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fuji recently released v2 firmware for the XT2. I'm finding that LR isn't rendering the RAW files anywhere close to the out of camera JPEGs.

Here are two examples. They were shot as RAW+JPEG.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue with their XT-2 with the new V2 firmware and LR?

http://syd-low.com/2017/05/fuji-xt-2-v2-firmware-and-lightroom-raw-profiles/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

I don't see any difference resulting from the recent firmware. Or do you just mean that the firmware enabled bracketing with film simulation to save raw files?

Are you applying the Camera Calibration profile that matches the film simulation (see below)? What about the DR setting?

John

- jb-X-LR may help you match them

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom added support for the Fuji XT-2 in June 2016 so if Fuji updated their profiles since then that may be the cause for the difference you are seeing with the profiles from Adobe to simulate the Fuji profiles.

I have not seen any indication that Adobe updates camera matching profile after support has been added.

The best place to post feature requests / bug reports is at the site you can access from the link below. This site is what Adobe's engineers monitor for these requests.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any difference resulting from the recent firmware. Or do you just mean that the firmware enabled bracketing with film simulation to save raw files?

Are you applying the Camera Calibration profile that matches the film simulation (see below)? What about the DR setting?

John

- jb-X-LR may help you match them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John,

I think it's the fact that I shot with DR Auto

and LR isn't able to determine what DR setting the file has.

And there doesn't seem to be a way to see what DR was used in the EXIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines