• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen is suddenly not doing what its supposed to

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Im using photoshop for a while with my genius mousepen i608x and i didnt really use the pen buttons and everything worked fine for me.

But today I dicided to try it and I assigned to my button 3 a function UNDO and suddenly all my pen does is erasing , when I take a pen away off the board my functions works fine with mouse I can zoom brush and erase, when I put pen on the board it still shows which tool im using for example brush.. but my pen is only erasing, even when using zoom... I reseted settings in photoshop and in genius , nothing helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Its sounds more like an Operating System or Genius problem than a Photoshop issue.
Have you reinstalled the Tablet Driver Software ?
That's the first thing I would do - then if that doesn't work you can look further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its sounds more like an Operating System or Genius problem than a Photoshop issue.
Have you reinstalled the Tablet Driver Software ?
That's the first thing I would do - then if that doesn't work you can look further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines