• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in CS6 will play and loop, but takes 10 seconds to load

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio it self is 4 seconds long, takes 45-60 to load into a project and about 10 to play when clicking the play button, it pauses just fine but takes another 10 to play again. It'll just have the little circles loading. I have it in a timeline, its a new project and I dont think there's a reason for it to take so long to load. I can't scrub through audio and have it play either. If someone could offer some insight or a fix for this that'd be great, as an animator I need to be able to pause and play quite quickly to find the exact moment for frames to go and I can't do that very well when it takes so long to press play.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

EDIT: seems an update put out fixed it, thank you for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi em52401,

Are you using Photoshop CS6? What is your operating system?

Maybe the audio files you're importing into Photoshop needs to be resampled, Have you tried them in any other software like Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: seems an update put out fixed it, thank you for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines