• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move the workspace of photoshop cc on my desktop? [OSX]

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Photoshop cc opens, it somehow wants to go to the far left of my desktop, I have tried moving it but to no avail. the problem is that I can't see the menu items that should be on the left side of the screen. Any hints on how to move the window to the right, I have an imac 27 OS 10.10.5

thanks

John Hough

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot... Can you grab the top of the PS workspace? Try making the whole thing smaller and moving it... like this: Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 12.04.57 PM.png

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried making it smaller, doesn't work, on all my other applications I can do this but not on photoshop cc, the only way I can see the tools on the left side is going to view and choosing full screen with menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem too. My workspace is crammed up to the right of my screen. I cant get to the tools or move the workspace around on my desktop. Can't seem to find the workaround. Checked in Pref and workspace but don't see an obvious fix. It just started doing this today - was OK yesterday. I rebooted 2x but it remains the same. Any suggestions?? Thanks, Jana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines