• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to add border around page

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a newsletter in InDesign and I'm trying to add a colored border around each page. I tried making non-filled rectangle with a large stroke width but because ID recognizes the rectangle as a frame, it won't let me add more than 1 image inside of it. Does anyone have a way to make a border that I can put multiple images in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

If the color of the borders will be the same on all pages, go to your Master page, make a new layer at the bottom of the layers pallet and put your rectangle there. It will not be easily selectable on your document pages.

If you want different colored boarders for each page, make the bottom layer and put your borders there on each page. Lock the layer after you have created the borders so you don't accidentally select them while working on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the color of the borders will be the same on all pages, go to your Master page, make a new layer at the bottom of the layers pallet and put your rectangle there. It will not be easily selectable on your document pages.

If you want different colored boarders for each page, make the bottom layer and put your borders there on each page. Lock the layer after you have created the borders so you don't accidentally select them while working on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you thats exactly what I was looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines