• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse drag distorting puppet

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone see this before? Using Beta 6 (x161). I have the arm set to draggable. Two sticks for upper and lower arm. And a stapled arm. First time I've seen this happen. The source for the puppet is in Illustrator.

2017-05-03_21-36-50.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

How many draggable handles do you have? Can you show a screen shot of the puppet panel with that arm group selected, and the mesh view option turned on (switch at the bottom of the panel)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many draggable handles do you have? Can you show a screen shot of the puppet panel with that arm group selected, and the mesh view option turned on (switch at the bottom of the panel)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You nailed it.

There was an extra draggable handle in there. Question though. I was only able to see the extra handle when the mesh was turned on. Is there another way to see this?

2017-05-04_09-33-10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the mesh is turned on, you'll see _all_ handles on the current mesh (i.e. the mesh that the currently selected layer is part of). When the mesh is turned off, you'll only see handles placed directly on the selected group.

If every group has its Warp Independently option (crown) on, these are the same thing. When the crown is turned off for a group, its mesh is combined with its parent's mesh.

So, to see that extra handle _without_ turning on the mesh, you'd just have to select the group that contains that handle.

Note that individual (non-group) layers can't have their own handles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines