• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing preset animation (Fractal Noise)

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects CC 2017. I don't have any presets animation (on Fractal noise effect). I tried to update the list and import them from Bridge but nothing. I received an error window trying to import presets from Bridge.

What I have to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

what preset are you looking for? see if you can twirl them down like this and that you got the show animation presets selected in the panel options:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is still broken since 2015.3. if you want presets, you should apply them from the effects and presets panel and not from bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried from the panel but it still not working. I checked the presets folder in Adobe folder and all presets are there.When I click on presets animation in the effects and presets panel the list is empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what preset are you looking for? see if you can twirl them down like this and that you got the show animation presets selected in the panel options:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help. I downloaded Adobe premiere and I just cannot find anywhere or how to import Text Animation effects. I am new to premiere and advice appreciated. adobe1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere has no text animation presets, this is After Effects Forum... if you need Premiere assistance, go here: Premiere Pro CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines