• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update from LR 6.0 to current version - How to? (impossible??)

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a new camera, not supported by my LR 6.0. Adobe says I need 6.9 or 6.10.

But, I cannot find the update. All support, help and links lead to the same pages, and links, where the only downloadable update is the one for Creative Cloud.

Can someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

You can get the update download from the site at the link below.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Just download the update for LR 6.10 and run the installer. If you have LR 6.0 already installed do not uninstall, just run the update.See he screen capture.

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 11.50.16 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The updates for LR 6 and LR CC are identical, because they are exactly the same program.

If you have the standalone version, you use a serial number to activate, and get Lightroom 6.

If you have a CC subscription, you use your Adobe ID to activate, and get Lightroom CC.

So the CC 2015.10 update will also update Lightroom 6 to 6.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get the update download from the site at the link below.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Just download the update for LR 6.10 and run the installer. If you have LR 6.0 already installed do not uninstall, just run the update.See he screen capture.

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 11.50.16 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines