• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I prevent photshop from creating a new item in Adobe library each time I import something from illustrator

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly import vectors from illustrator as smart object, but do not want them to be added as new items in Cloud libraries. Can anybody help me with that ? It's super frustratirng as it slows me down in my day-to-day job and as we share libraries within a quite large team, we have to clean these libraries quite often because of this auto-save feature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

I finally found where the option was !  On import you have to disable the checkbox at the bottom of the import windowScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 10.29.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS should not automatically save anything to your library. There is a feature to create a new library from document, but I don't know of any preference that will automatically add things to a library. 2017-05-03_09-43-59.jpeg

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found where the option was !  On import you have to disable the checkbox at the bottom of the import windowScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 10.29.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you figured it out!

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines