• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch disc

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having trouble with saving photos on photoshop as it keeps telling me that the scratch disc is full how do I fix it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Is the message true? How big is the image in pixels, and how much space is free on your disk? If you don't know how to answer either question please let us know. Also please include the operating system and exact version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the message true? How big is the image in pixels, and how much space is free on your disk? If you don't know how to answer either question please let us know. Also please include the operating system and exact version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am not to good at this but my photos are all saved at the size off shooting eg: 6000*4000 , I am using windows 10 & I have photoshop cc . my computer is saying I need to get more storage so I need to delete some things , but I thought all my photos were stored in the cloud . So you see I need a lot off help .

cheers

glynda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop needs a huge amount of space to store your work when it is running. This is quite separate from where the photos are saved. What EXACT version of Photoshop do you have, though, there are specific bugs which make this even worse. Please let us know if you don't know how to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you update to the latest version of Photoshop (2017.1.1). This version fixes an issue where Photoshop might have used more scratch space than necessary.

Jesper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines