• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign CS6

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need only Indesign CS6 or Indesign CC, But I can't get pay for single program. I am a teacher.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

InDesign CS6 is not available any more, but you can get a monthly subscription to just InDesign CC2015/2017 or, alternatively, you can get the whole Creative Could Suite with a generous educational discount. Here's the UK one, as an example: Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CS6 is not available any more, but you can get a monthly subscription to just InDesign CC2015/2017 or, alternatively, you can get the whole Creative Could Suite with a generous educational discount. Here's the UK one, as an example: Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A subscription to CC includes CS6 if you have an older machine.

Perpetual licenses are no longer sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines