• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

7 day trial expired in 1

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently trialled illustrator 2017 the product told me i had 7 days but after one it said i had 0. This is after i trialled 2015 version a year ago. I would not have started a work project on illustrator had i known i didn't have the 7 days. Now i feel like my work is being held hostage. Either buy the product or lose a day of work. Why did It tell me 7 days when i only had 1? Urgent! as it is costing my work $$ hopefully i don't have to start over and i don't like being forced it to buying 2017 without trialling what was promised.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

As you mentioned the trial expired in one day, please see: Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Also, I would like to inform you that Adobe trial can only be used once with the same Adobe ID.

If you have already used trial before you will not be able to use it again with the same Adobe ID.

Feel free to update the thread for any other concern.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did none of those things mentioned in the link. The trial i had was on a different adobe product and the issue isn't whether i was allowed a trial or not it's that i was told i had 7 days then only got one. Had i not been given a trial this wouldn't be an issue. I started a project with 7 days to finish and now have that project held hostage until i pay for the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly contact support for help: contact-bumper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and they sent me here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told the forum experts will resolve my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i speak to them they tell me that my trial ended 5/3/2017, 9:13:41 AM but won't listen when i tell them that, that is also the date the trial started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry for your frustration but there is no way to re-activate a trial that's ended.  You would need to purchase a subscription or install a new trial on another computer.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know why this happened? I feel like it's just a way to bully me into buying the product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something with your computer.

Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install on another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you had read this post. i was already linked to this and i Already explained that it was none of those things. Convenient for those with more than one computer. but i only have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The urgency in this thread seems to be that you tried starting - but cannot finish - a commercial production project with a trial version of Illustrator.

I don't know why your trial ended after one day - and it should have lasted 7 days as you state - but do you already own a version of Illustrator to complete your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not. This would not be an issue if i did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood.

You could always pay $30 for a single month's subscription and cancel it.

Other than that or trialling on a different computer, I'm out of options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can also reformat your harddrive if it's that important to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you can finish what you started with Inkscape.  It's an open source vector graphics app similar to Illustrator.

https://inkscape.org/en/

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines