• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with responsive lightbox gallery

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! i watch a lot of tutorials about adding responsive lightbox gallery to the site. But i still have problem with it. When i use slideshow widget and add photo, they are so small, and i dont understand how fill all spare of photos. What size of photos i need? Also i dont understand how i can add description under the photo? i need slide photo and change description under the photo

Please, help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

You can use a composition widget and configure it just like a slideshow. In a composition widget you can place whatever you want:  images and text.

The first part of your question ("… i dont understand how fill all spare of photo …") isn’t clear for me. Could you show us a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a composition widget and configure it just like a slideshow. In a composition widget you can place whatever you want:  images and text.

The first part of your question ("… i dont understand how fill all spare of photo …") isn’t clear for me. Could you show us a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Günter! Thank you very much for your response!

I know why my pictures was small, because their size is different, so for me responsive lightbox gallery isn`t good.

I have decided my problem due to widget Light Combo.

here is the link https://www.muse-themes.com/products/gallery-light-combo

The miniature of the pictures is nice, and when the picture open in zoom also is nice

Check the screenshots:

MIni.

BigMini.png

Big.png

But i still have a problem.. i have the massive gallery with more then 37 filters in menu section, so i need to add dropdown list in menu section, but i dont understand how i can connect dropdown list menu with light combo composition with filtrering gallery photos. Please, any ideas?

drop.png

Screenshot_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are dealing with a MuseThemes widget, and you should post these questions in the MuseThemes forum:

http://forum.muse-themes.com

Perhaps this video helps too:

https://www.muse-themes.com/products/gallery-light-combo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines