Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp-WebHelp

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am new and exploring RoboHelp-WebHelp for requirement in my project. I have below requirements please guide me if these can fulfil using RoboHelp.

1. Need webbased help pages, user will press F1 from web pages.

2. End user/client wants to modify help content on run time as as we do in wiki pages. Changes will save in server/html pages and will appear next time.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#1 - yes, this is called Context Sensitive Help (CSH) - your developers install "hooks" to call the appropriate help topic - there's a few ways of doing that

#2 - not sure who's doing the editing here - RH is not a wiki tool. Someone would have to have a copy of RH and the project files (not the generated help output files) to make changes to them. Once edits have been made, the person generates a new copy of the help system files & optionally has RH transfer them (publish them) to a webserver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck with customer edits. It's a regular request but there's a host of reasons why it usually does not work out.

See Customising Help on my site. It explains the issues.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp