• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop requires Camera Raw 9.10 ?

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been keeping everything up to date, however yesterday when I "Edit in Photoshop"  from lightroom, i got an error notifying me that photoshop requires Camera Raw 9.10.  I have the latest version of camera raw, assumed i should resinstall photoshop.  I have done this, but do not have the option to unistall camera raw, the option is greyed out in adobe CC app manager.   I also uninstalled photoshop, and then tried to uninstall camera raw without photoshop back on the system.   Please let me know what i need to do to fix my inaccurate error message.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

For the record, no action was required. This is a known and harmless bug in Lightroom CC 2015.10

This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in verson 9.10 for full compatibility

Adobe say they'll fix it in the next update.

From where you are now, I'd suggest uninstalling Photoshop, running the Cleaner tool then reinstalling Photoshop and update to Camera Raw 9.10

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the record, no action was required. This is a known and harmless bug in Lightroom CC 2015.10

This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in verson 9.10 for full compatib...

Adobe say they'll fix it in the next update.

From where you are now, I'd suggest uninstalling Photoshop, running the Cleaner tool then reinstalling Photoshop and update to Camera Raw 9.10

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what is the correct action to choose in this dialog? Two options are shown: "Render with Lightroom" and "Open anyway" (sorry, it's freely translated from German). Does "Open anyway" do the same as it would be if all is from the correct version; so, without this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MGo  schrieb

But what is the correct action to choose in this dialog? Two options are shown: "Render with Lightroom" and "Open anyway" (sorry, it's freely translated from German). Does "Open anyway" do the same as it would be if all is from the correct version; so, without this bug?

Yes, "Open anyway" ("Trotzdem öffnen") is the right option. If you check the option "Never ask again" ("Nicht erneut anzeigen") the dialog would never shown.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines