• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Dollar Photo credits should NEVER expire!

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got one of those emails telling me I have to spend $30/mo to keep my Dollar Photo credits, credits that I have already paid for when I agreed to the Dollar Photo plan.  It never mentioned that these credits were going to expire. 

Here is the email Adobe sent to me at the time of the changeover from Dollar Photo to Adobe:

Dear Dollar Photo Club Member,

Our service is now closed. But we have great news. You can transfer your unused downloads to Adobe Stock until August 31st, for free.

And even more for you – Benefit from a unique promotion on Adobe Stock with similar conditions: $0.99 per image through an annual plan of 10 images for $9.99/month, valid for the first year. This offer can only be redeemed before the transfer of your unused downloads.

This is just greedy and bait and switch by Adobe. You may have given us credits knowing we had paid for the Dollar Photo service.  Why have these credits expire?   I have 172 unused credits and the fact that Adobe wants MORE  money from me is obscene.  How in the heck can I know what images I will need for my clients now. 

You need to immediately rescind the credit expiration. 

Please let us know that you have rescinded this action to delete our credits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Hi Susan,

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that we can verify your account details and help you better.

Please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles connecting to the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that we can verify your account details and help you better.

Please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles connecting to the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you.  I did call and the woman at Adobe said I needed to let the credits expire before they can do anything.  So I will call later this week and hopefully they can reinstate them. 

Thanks,

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad Susan that they were able to figure out a way to help you.

Thanks for reaching out to the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started