Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronizing new Adobe-Account with existing Fotolia-Account

New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’d like to synchronize my new Adobe-Account with my existing Fotolia-Account. At the time I accomplished the Adobe-Account some weeks ago the synchronization was the first thing I tried to do. Under the following link you find the form I used in order to synchronize: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/de/onboarding/sync-fotolia-2 At that domain I tried to login with my Fotolia-Login-Data. However, it didn’t work. It tried some days later and it didn’t work again. I retried several days and the only thing I archived was to see a round progress bar. Nothing else happened. Today I’ve been trying to synchronize for five hours – it’s still running and the only thing I see is the circling progress bar but no finished synchronization.

Would you please be so kind to tell me, how to synchronize Fotolia with Adobe Stock? I’m looking forward to your answer and I very much would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

H

PS. I’m using Firefox 43.0.1, all cookies are allowed.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

This sounds like it may be a browser issue. I checked your account and confirmed you haven't already synced your existing Fotolia account, nor does it appear you have created a new Adobe Stock Contributor account. Assuming you are using the same email address for your Adobe ID as you are with your Fotolia account, the two should sync automatically when you first sign up. It should only take a few seconds so 5 hours of endless spinning is definitely a problem. Try rebooting your computer and swit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like it may be a browser issue. I checked your account and confirmed you haven't already synced your existing Fotolia account, nor does it appear you have created a new Adobe Stock Contributor account. Assuming you are using the same email address for your Adobe ID as you are with your Fotolia account, the two should sync automatically when you first sign up. It should only take a few seconds so 5 hours of endless spinning is definitely a problem. Try rebooting your computer and switching browsers.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Mat! In Opera 46.0 it worked!

Best regards,

H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to sync my accounts either. I arrive at this page https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/onboarding/sync-fotolia-2 but when I try to sign in it says, ""The selected account is already in use", and will not let me past that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only sync accounts on your first login attempt. If you signed into Adobe Stock before but didn't sync your account then a phantom account was automatically created at Fotolia so your uploaded content would be at both sites. If you haven't already uploaded new content via Adobe Stock, we may be able to help you unsync so you can try again. Please contact us via the support page inside the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal for assistance.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, I tried what you suggested, but they were unable to solve the problem, and sent me to your help page, where I posted my dilemma. Have no idea how to proceed.

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Did they resolve the issue for you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines