• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop Ups in Adobe Muse

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am designing a website that has multiple pop-ups. I would like them to be consistent in design but need the ability to do these types:

Pop Up Form

Pop Up Form that would have custom code to pull up customer membership card

Pop Up that could be another web page

Pop Up Video

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know I can do the normal form as a tooltip w/form and for the web page pop up can simply open up another page from the hyperlink but was hoping to have something that would open up as pop-up in front of the website, if that makes sense, not as another page (tab). I am NOT savvy with code at all...

Thanks in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello,

A web page can only be popped up on another page of browser and to do that you may refer to the following link -

help creating in-site pop up windows on button state change

However, another option is you can even display an external web page through an Iframe, but it will be fixed in the current website.

Need to embed external website in Muse 15.2

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A web page can only be popped up on another page of browser and to do that you may refer to the following link -

help creating in-site pop up windows on button state change

However, another option is you can even display an external web page through an Iframe, but it will be fixed in the current website.

Need to embed external website in Muse 15.2

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fine that it would be in a browser window, I just want a way that it can open up smaller (which the code under your link worked) BUT is there a way to write it so that it centers on the screen and doesn't open up in the upper left corner? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That part can be dealt by the widget developers, a lot of developers do customize their widgets according to the customer's need.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, any developer should be able to write code for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, any widget developer can modify the .mulib (widget file) and can be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines