• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing synced images from raw to jpeg from Lightroom to creative cloud

New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im interested in syncing certain collections to creative cloud to upload to my instagram photography page via my creative cloud mobile app. However the images being synced are still raw files.

Is there a way of changing the photos transferred across from raw to jpeg, allowing me to view/ upload them to instagram via my mobile.

Thanks (:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Don't use the creative cloud app on mobile for this! There are two ways to do this. You set some files to sync to creative cloud in Lightroom. Now open lightroom mobile on your device. Hit the share button (the square with the arrow out of it) on one of your images. Now you can Hit share, choose small 2048 pixels, and select instagram and you can upload your images to instagranm this way, or select "open in" and select instagram from there. This will work fine.

Second way is to download the LR/i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use the creative cloud app on mobile for this! There are two ways to do this. You set some files to sync to creative cloud in Lightroom. Now open lightroom mobile on your device. Hit the share button (the square with the arrow out of it) on one of your images. Now you can Hit share, choose small 2048 pixels, and select instagram and you can upload your images to instagranm this way, or select "open in" and select instagram from there. This will work fine.

Second way is to download the LR/instagram plugin (google it) on your computer and you will be able to directly post to instagram from Lightroom using this plugin. No need to use a mobile intermediate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, that works great. Thanks a lot for your help! (:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines