• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message: Found two different leaves from two different breakpoints with the same parent

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error message when i try to upload via ftp: Error Message: Found two different leaves from two different breakpoints with the same parent....Does anyone know hot to resolve this. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first I have heard of this error message. Can you post a screenshot here for our reference? Also are you using any third-party widget or HTML code in your application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,

I'm using third party widgets....it usually does this once the reviews page starts trying to load, but there isn't any widgets on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it wasn't any of the third party widgets or HTML code. I created a copy of my current website and deleted every widget one by one and tried to upload it, but every time I did, I still kept getting the same error message....So, I need more help, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted my reviews page and now it's finally allowing me to upload.....so the error is coming from that page.....but i know for a fact that it isn't a widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try recreating the reviews page and then uploading it?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also probably send us your .muse file with just the affected page and master associated with it.

Simply upload it to Dropbox and share the download link over here.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I send it to you via email? I don't want others to access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For sharing the muse file you can upload it to Dropbox or WeTransfer and send it across to me in a private message.

A private message can be done by clicking on my username and choosing "'message" option.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried messaging it to you but it just froze on me.....but here is the link....Dropbox - Shared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have saved the file and removing your link for your comfort.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines