Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Upgrade and Lr desktop now will not Sync

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently am having issues syncing LR desktop to mobile since i upgraded this morning (May 3rd 2017).

i have read the forums here and tried everything i have seen but have not had any success.

my desktop says the photos are syncing however nothing shows on the mobile areas. I have loaded up the preferences and it says noting is uploading, tried clearing the data and still not working.

if anyone has some ideas that would be great

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Hi Andrew, Did I get it right that Lr Desktop is not syncing your photos which you can see within the Lr Mobile app plus on Lr Web (lightroom.adobe.com).

​

​If so, could you send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

​

​Thanks in advance.

​Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom uses one catalog to sync with mobile, so I'll start by asking if you've changed catalog with the update?

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use one catalog i thought but maybe something changed when i was on the road. ill try this. how do i change the catalogue it is using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i changed the catalogues and started a sync on a random one i had and it started to sync so changed them back over and still won't sync with mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew, Did I get it right that Lr Desktop is not syncing your photos which you can see within the Lr Mobile app plus on Lr Web (lightroom.adobe.com).

​

​If so, could you send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

​

​Thanks in advance.

​Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines